We were a totally different team today than we were yesterday when I was cranky and tired and Morgan was fussy and in the full swing of teething. Today we were happy and playing, giggling and laughing, tickling and talking. We were blessed to have friends who invited us over for dinner a YUMMY dinner since Adam's gone until tomorrow night (woah!! 4 day travel week? unheard of!!) which helps the night go fast in a good way. Plus it gave me a chance/reason to buy Tuxedo cake (from HyVee - buy it if you haven't!!) which was awesome. :)
Well, this morning was morning #2 of Morgan waking up with a dry diaper. Granted, she was up at 6:09am which is earlier than I would have liked, but she was in a good mood, she behaved well, and got to wear another cute sundress today. Tomorrow she's wearing a purple one. :) We totally heart this weather (80s and 90s, in case you were wondering). :) We win.(I just reread this and realize it's all totally random thoughts thrown into a paragraph. My 4th grade teacher (Mr. Mettleman!) would be less than impressed.)
The dog fence being out officially blows. I let them out twice before we left for dinner and they left the yard both times. Now they are only allowed to go out when they have a shock collar which means one dog at a time. They hate this. I hate this. They play like crazies in the house instead of across an entire acre of yard. I may kidnap Adam this weekend from doing anything save for 18 month pictures so he can figure out WTH we are going to do.
Work tested me a few times today but I made it through with flying colors (I think). That said, I still can't freaking WAIT until I'm done and can officially start my (partial) summer vacation.
I started the day grumpy and ended in a great mood. All by myself. Ok, not all by myself, friends and Morgan helped. ;) And the tuxedo cake. And the awesome fruit I scored for great prices at HyVee today. Off to go do a supervised dog "let out." But to top it all off, tomorrow he comes home. :-D
No comments:
Post a Comment