Sunday, May 22, 2011

I was supposed to...

go start the laundry, change out of my super comfy church dress, and start cleaning so we could have more family (less work) time when Adam gets home from golf later...but instead I'm procrastinating and will surely kick myself when Morgan wakes up from her morning nap. Few things I meant to but forgot to post in her 19 month update...
  • Morgan now varies the inflection in her voice with quite some talent. She loves to do this with the word "mommy/mama" and will get all high-pitched before coming back to her "serious" voice...it's just funny to listen to her do it.
  • She WHISPERED in church today when I asked her to. Twice. I thought it was an accident but there is hope for whispers in church...
  • The words and phrases she's picking up astounds me. She's also working receptively on "first, then" but I think for many/most toddlers, this might be an ongoing thing as she's been successful in the past, but it takes on a whole new meaning if it's something like "potty first, then we can go back outside." (beware of the wrath that is the outside-loving toddler. :) 
Ok, guilt (or really just a desire to get it done) is taking over. Off to go do said things from paragraph one. Or take a nap. Or continue to cut out the bajillion pictures we got of the cutie pants yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment