Belly Comparison
Pregnant Belly with Morgan at 16 weeks
Pregnant Belly with B#2 at 16 weeks
Pretty similar?! Yippee! I was worried I was bigger already, as apparently did Adam when I mentioned this fact (similar bellies) to him this evening - stinker. ;-) With my first pregnancy though, I grew a LOT b/w weeks 16 and 17 so yikes...Oh, and still not directly feeling baby yet which is also normal. Can't wait until I do!
I also forgot to mention that Morgan got to "help" with the heartbeat monitor which thrilled me. My midwife is the best ever. I was going to have Morgan wait in her chair on walk around while Dr. Kim checked for the heartbeat, but she told Morgan to come on up, helped put her in a good spot, and then had Morgan squeeze goop on the doppler (I think that's what it's called) and basically told Morgan the heartbeat and what was going on. :) It made my heart smile and almost burst a little. I loved it and while Morgan didn't really know what was going on at the time, she seemed very quiet yet eager to help and participate. I'm so very excited to see what she does with the u/s on the 25th...
Now, as I type this and have been whining that I'm not feeling the baby yet, I'm 89% sure s/he just kicked me in the front/left side. I poked him/her a little more wait! there s/he goes again...but anyway, no response to the pokes. Oh fun!! Adam will be so thrilled when he gets home from his games to hear that I'm pretty sure I felt the baby. Sigh. What a great day. ::heart bursting font::

No comments:
Post a Comment