Monday, July 11, 2011

Gender Jealousy

I'm having "gender finding out jealousy" and yes, it is a diagnosed condition. (I'm awesome and can diagnose myself, much like a pediatrician thinks s/he can diagnose a speech delay.) We have exactly two weeks (minus almost 13 hours) until we find out the monkey that lives within me taking all sense out of me really is. That said, EVERYONE ELSE knows the gender of their babies!!! NOT fair. We have issues with naming this time around although if I remember correctly (and find motivation to look back and find out the issues we had with Morgan's naming fiasco) we did with Morgan, too. I do remember she was Mackenzie for a while (not for a girlie this time around, mind you, which would violate the "we are not sharing names until the baby is here" rule). So anyway, we're the last ones in the whole world to find out and I can't wait!! Ahhh! (straw that broke the camel's (mommy's) back - our friends, the Lopez family, found out their little girl will be coming a week or so before our kiddo in December - WOO HOO!) Gender jealousy over (well, until July 25th, that is, when we hopefully find out too!)

Addendum - I'm only allowed to be about 90% jealous b/c my cousin, Jenny, and her husband Kirk, won't find out their baby's gender until August 3rd. So maybe not EVERYBODY knows their baby's gender before I do. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment