I have to document this b/c someday when Morgan's big and can produce all of her sounds in an age-appropriate manner, this will be one of my favorite memories of her being 1 year old. And maybe a little into 2. xo
The Lord's Prayer via Mommy & Morgan
Liss: "Now I lay me down to..."
Morgan: "seep."
L: "I pray the Lord my soul to..."
M: "teep."
L: "If I should die before I..."
M: "wate"
L: "I pray the Lord my soul to..."
M: "tate, Ayyyymen."
(personal family prayer here. then...)
L: "Our Father who art in..."
M: "Debin"
L: "Hallowed be thy..."
M: "name."
L: "thy kingdom..."
M: "tome"
L: "thy will be..."
M: "done"
L: "On earth as it is in..."
M: "Debin."
L: "Give us this day our daily..."
M: "bed"
L: "and forgive us our..."
M: "tespasses"
L: "as we forgive those who trespass against..."
M: "dus."
L: "and lead us not into..."
M: "tay-tion"
L: "but deliver us from..."
M: "mee-moh"
L: "For thine is the..."
M: "tingdom"
L: "and the..."
M: "powah"
L: "and the..."
M: "doh-wee"
L: "forever and ever..."
M: "AH-MEN!"
I can't even tell you how much I love this kid. xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment