Monday, September 19, 2011

Thanks, I enjoyed that rear-ending too.

Today was just going along, being a good Monday when I got out of work late after a long meeting and off to go see my Morgan when BAM. I got rear-ended. Not bam I think I just saw stars but bam, think a second, DAMMIT. So that's how my bumper came to have lots of white scratches all over the bumper. And that's how I came to drive Adam's giant truck to work tomorrow so he could go get an estimate over lunch.

Other than that, today was a good day. Got lots done, added more than I got done to my work to-do list, and Morgan was a sweet little person who made us smile repeatedly this evening.

I'm 27 weeks today which means the baby weighs just under 2lbs and is roughly 14-15" long. She could very well make it now if she were born tomorrow, but since my kids are in it for the long haul, that is highly unlikely to happen. I'm still feeling great but I'm feeling a little slower here and there. Nothing too major though.

Morgan is 23 months old today. I officially have a month to plan and have her birthday party, but actually it's a little less b/c we're having her family party back home the weekend of the 15th. I asked her what she wanted for a theme for her party, and she came to the conclusion (after several suggestions, none of which were Dora, thankyouverymuch) that she wanted a beach ball party. We're going to do a slight modification and likely have an October Beach Party even though I was sort of thinking a safari/zoo theme. What a little girl wants, a little girl gets. :) Especially when she's as cute as she is. We'll keep you posted.

Ok, off to go make two beds since the house is back in "showing mode" after a weekend off. But...maybe a little snack first.

No comments:

Post a Comment