Monday, September 12, 2011

What a pleasant toddler...

I must just say (and likely jinx myself for the duration of this daddy-less week) that Morgan has just been a pleasant little monkey the past 3-4 days. By that, I mean less tantruming and overall 'seriously, must you?' moments than I can remember in a while. Lovely. It makes time with her that much more pleasant. Dear Law of the Universe, please don't jinx me. Love, Melissa

We had another showing tonight and I guess it went well but they didn't like the backyard. Shocker - we don't either. :)

Adam's in Montreal/Toronto for the week. We might have friends just for overnight Friday and then Adam's parents in town by lunch time Saturday. Morgan's going to LOVE this weekend. :)

Finally - a normal Monday at work. My poor kids at my Monday school...they only get 2 normal Mondays in Sept and while that seems like it would be a good thing, it's really not. :(

I can't wait for Adam to come home for multiple reasons but one of them is b/c the dogs are already driving me nuts. They are begging for attention and it's not like I ignore them but seriously. Dog in face = not my fav.

I want cereal so this is done. Except for the fact that I must have some cereal in the next 10 minutes. Just sayin'. I blame the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment