God has a plan and we fully trust that he will put things into place for us where they are supposed to be. Dear God, that doesn't mean I might not be sad about this for a few days. Love, Melissa
That said, we are looking at two more houses tomorrow (we had actually set this up Thursday or Friday, can't remember, as 'just in case' houses) and see if either of those might work. I'm 95% sure one of them won't but I'm keeping an open mind for Adam as he asked me to (although I sort of think we're on the same page). There is a different house in a rather nice part of just outside of town that isn't even going on the market until Monday that we are looking at and I have higher hopes for that one. The grass needs SERIOUS watering but other than that, the outside looks like it has potential. The price is absolutely right (although of course my haggling husband won't accept that as final by any means) so we might be onto something.
If neither of these houses work tomorrow, I'm feeling ready to get our house off the market and call it. Adam is not, however, and wants to see if anything comes on the market before our final pull of it off the market Nov. 1st no matter what (winter = bad time to sell/move, baby on the way, etc.). I'm really not opposed to either.
I'm feeling better about the whole thing although it still just sucks. So I'm going to end this with some funny Morgan stories and hope that cheers us all up (although I'm guessing I mostly mean me):
- We made Pinkalicious cupcakes today in honor of one of her new favorite books. She ate a ton of batter (as did I) but had a harder time initially eating the cupcake. I made a pretend big deal that her finger was pink (the girl in the story turns pink from eating too many pink cupcakes, for you non-Pinkalicious-savvy peeps) from the sprinkles she was scarfing down during decorating, telling her she was turning into Pinkalicious, but her possible fear quickly passed and she helped me eat my cupcake later.
- I was awakened this morning by Morgan's voice over the monitor uttering her first words for the day..."Mama!! It's wake up time!!"
- Morgan took a digger off the chair she was standing on to help make the cupcakes and ended up biting her tongue. Thank you for whomever invented freezer boo-boo packs. Instant cure for a bleeding, bit tongue and clunked head. (ps., she's fine)
- When we get a little ridiculous, she now tells us "Silly Daddy/Mama" which makes us laugh
- Last night we went to scope out a few houses our realtor had sent us and didn't tell Morgan where we were going. We had hardly made it out of the driveway when she asked, "Where doh-ing (going), Daddy?" She's becoming more and more inquisitive...
No comments:
Post a Comment