So I'm getting a little bummed that the school year is just about to get started even though I know this is a good thing as it will require me to get into a better routine again and pass the time quickly before the baby gets here. I have a summer contract day on Wednesday, but then Thursday I'm going to start back full time (some in Musc are waiting until next week) b/c the more I work now means the less I'll have to work in June when I'm eager to spend more time with the baby. She'll be 7-8 months old by then! Can you believe that?
For no apparent reason, I'm kind of tired today. I had plans to do some things around the house and I still intend to do at least 2-3 of them, but I think I'm going to plan some lazy time too since that time will end after tomorrow. :( Unfortunately I got an email this morning that we're getting new cell phones (for those of us that have them) at work so I had to turn mine in asap so it would be there by Wed at 10am. Therefore, I had to go into work today for ~15 minutes to take care of that...not fair! Wasn't supposed to "work" today. I know I really didn't work, but I had to go there nonetheless. Ok, I'm done whining about that now. I also ran a few other errands including going to the farmer's market where I got a ton of yummy veggies for the week. I'm currently waiting for some squash to get done so I can put butter and brown sugar on it before I have a "healthy" part of my lunch. Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment