So I can't be sure but I think she might have dropped a bit since this morning. My friend Abbie thought that she looked lower in my most recent 33 week picture...but after seeing myself in the mirror this morning and then looking again later this afternoon, I think she may have gone down just a bit. I could be wrong - the rookie part of me tells me I might just be dreaming. BUT, there seems to be a little more space b/w the top of my belly and the bottom of my bust, so who knows? I was also able to sing in church a bit better without running out of breath, so she HAD to have moved down a little. Or maybe she was just positioned differently. A few hours ago Adam and I went to Menards/Walmart to run a few errands. When we were at Menards, she started moving around and I stopped to see what she was doing...and she was ALL different. I can't tell you where she is at the drop of a hat usually, but I have a pretty good idea. That said, all I know is that it was different and she felt different. This was AFTER I felt like she had moved into a lower position. All I know is this little wiggle worm has me confused. And in love. :)
Speaking of love, can I take this moment to say how much I love my baby's daddy? I have to write this - when we were walking into a store earlier today, I said wow, can you believe I'm 8 months pregnant? He responded with "Woah - that sounds much closer to her being here than 33 weeks!" I'd have to agree. So on to more reasons why I love my husband -
- He is helping me more and never gripes about it. (Ok, 1% of the time doesn't count in my book)
- He came with me on all my errands today and only groaned once (see, there's that 1%).
- He put the glider and ottoman together and they look phenomenol. And it's some of the most comfy furniture that I've ever had! So glad he agreed and said yes when I said this is the one I want!
- He reads stuff about first-time dads online without me even asking. Dedication. :)
- He randomly asks me how she's doing while I'm at work.
- He's going to be the best dad ever. I think we might have to repave the highway b/w our house and the softball fields if she wants to go ANYtime since I have a feeling they might be heading down there often... ;-)
- I'm the luckiest woman ever. That's pretty much all there is to say about that.
No comments:
Post a Comment