
Oh my gosh. We're at 33 weeks today. Officially 8 months pregnant. She's huge. She's been trying to crawl out the sides of my belly the past 3 days. I can push on/feel my stomach now and likely feel a bump of something baby without looking around too much - not much "empty" space anymore. She's awake more often. Her patterns and sleep/wake cycles are getting seriously on schedule now. And I still love her more each day b/c she doesn't wake me up at night. I love her more than words can say in general and while I want to hold her so badly, I want her to stay in there for a while yet b/c I'm just not ready quite yet. We don't have her nursery set up, she doesn't have the baby things she needs (although she's on her way) quite yet, and I'm not mentally prepared. Will I ever be the last one? I doubt it. But if you were to hand her to me right this minute, I think I'd be ok. I can feel her hiccups regularly. She makes my laptop move around from her wiggles when I'm just sitting here and not typing. So I guess I'm feeling rather sentimental this evening, no? I'm a lucky girl...soon to be lucky mommy. Happy me. :) Happy Adam. Happy family. xo
No comments:
Post a Comment