So I added it up today and our family is on track for EIGHT co-pays this month for doctor's visits. Adam has one for tomorrow to finally get checked out and see why he is still sick and not improving, I've had two and have one more for my back/chiro, and Morgan now has four racked up after she has her final visit for shots next week. :-/ Morgan had to go in today b/c the sitter thought she might have a fungal infection on her cheeks (which could/would be super contagious - made me nervous for nursing!)...but after getting it checked, it turns out she just has dry skin. Recommendation - stop using wipes to clean her face and keep it dry but with lotion.
Like I said, Adam is still super sick. Sad sick hubby.
Morgan ate TWO meals today besides a normal amount of formula. She also nursed really well at both opportunities which makes me think that maybe I can hold out for a little longer yet. I never would have guessed that I would make it to 7 months nursing her...which is next week already (gasp). We shall see. I'm willing to bet that after she's done being sick, if she goes a few days with poor nursing, I'm likely to be done. We shall see. I'm just glad she was able to eat as much as she did today which hopefully means that she will sleep a little later tomorrow morning. :-)
PS. Can I just say how much I love that merely looking at Morgan now elicits giggles and giant smiles? Makes my heart grow three sizes each time.
No comments:
Post a Comment