Saturday, May 22, 2010

Wah Lah! Pictures :-D

Enjoy!! These pictures are from mid/end of April to now. I NEED to get better at this...and I think I found a way. I LOVE looking back at these and seeing how she's changed in such a short amount of time.

Sitting on the blanket while mom plants a shrub.

Top view. :)

Morgan watching ESPN with her morning bottle. Adam, are you serious? Please give the kid some Mickey Mouse where she can learn to count to three. She won't get ERAs for a while yet.

For some reason she LOVES chewing on the bars of her play mat. No, it's not teeth. We're not even CLOSE to those yet.

Sleepy sweetheart.

Morgan can now hang out on all 4s if someone tucks her knees under her. She doesn't go anywhere quite yet though...
::wonders how long I'll be able to say that::

Morgan LOVES hanging out with Aunt Steph!!

Morgan was given a new jacket from San Francisco from Adam's parents. She likes it.

The following are Mother's Day pictures...too many to caption them all. :)




Sad sick baby...

Playin' with Grandpa Al


Got sweet potatoes?


Talking with Uncle Jason.



Pictures of our first family trip to Niabi Zoo in the Quad Cities. Fun time!





Shots the day before turning 7 months (see the little leg bandaids?)

7 months old! (05/19/2010)

Eating the paper. Shocker.

Trying to help take pictures.

She can get her bum off the ground now!

Morgan likes to stand at her favorite toy - her activity table - and can do so for about 1-3 minutes without falling!

Woah!

No comments:

Post a Comment