I come to find today that Morgan and Adam have been practicing waving "good bye" to Adam when he leaves her at Mary's in the morning. It's the next milestone that we're actively working on (besides all the gross motor stuff...well, and everything). Morgan had another lovely bath this evening and when we turned to say "bye!" to the baby in the mirror. I am not 100% sure, but Morgan raised her left hand about 40 degrees and squeezed her fingers twice like the bye bye motion I was doing with my fingers. Was it a wave? It might have been...I'll wait and see if it's truly a wave when she waves bye to Adam in the morning. Likely soon?
Adam just informed me that for the rest of his MBA classes left after the ones he's signed up for now and this summer (there are 2 left after summer), they are both only offered in fall. Fall? What? Graduate in December? Deal. DEAL!!! Drawback - paying some major taxes as a result. Don't ask. It just results in us paying more taxes. I personally think it will be worth every penny to have this MBA thing done. Woo hoo!! Graduation December 2010 here we come! Now, what to get the guy who has everything...
Off to pack the dogs for the trip home this weekend. I'm so excited for it. It's been wayyyyy too long.
No comments:
Post a Comment