We now know at least 5 couples that are currently preggo...that's a lot. I hope the water they're drinking doesn't get to me for a while yet. :-) I don't think Morgan's ready to share.
I had a normal work day today of a huge day-long meeting that could have been completed in half the time it took to take place. Sigh. Great job must have some down turns, I suppose. :-/
Morgan had a FABULOUS time at daycare today. I still can't tell you how much it makes my heart be at ease knowing how happy and well cared for she is there.
Morgan is SO excited to walk. I'm not even kidding. Morgan finally rode with Adam on the lawnmower (on the flat parts only) for all the flat parts tonight and loved it. It was really cute to see her turn her head to look where he was going next (she picked up the pattern quickly) and then smile and wave her hands when she saw me watching. Then while Adam was doing the hilly part of the lawn (2/3 of the yard), all she wanted to do was walk in the grass. She went back and forth and back and forth following Adam on the mower. When I picked her up b/c it appeared her legs were about to give out, she screamed and wiggled and tried to get down to walk. So we walked some more. And then more. And so much that her little legs even gave out a time or two but she was RIGHT back up and walking even more. Sometimes when she'd get really excited (when Adam got close to us) and she'd almost RUN and laugh and giggle the whole time. She's so great. :)
One more day of work this week (tomorrow) and then off for 4 days before it's full time. It was really nice to see some of my coworkers that I haven't seen all summer (Denise! Wendy! and more!) so there's always an upside to working. :) More later. It's Adam time now.
No comments:
Post a Comment