As in, wanna trade backs? :) Pretty soon Adam and I are both going to break in half from walking Morgan all over the house, through the grass, and down the road to Mary's house. She LOVES it. I know I've said this a million bajillion times already, but this kid is hilarious with her walking. She had another long time free standing last night before her bath, for 8 seconds. It's so funny too b/c she really isn't paying attention when she does it and all of a sudden she's standing at length.
I hope she isn't getting a cold. She's been sneezing all morning and her nose was a little runny. Hopefully it's just the fact that there are super high pollen levels and it's just bugging her a bit.
This really hot stretch is almost over, thank goodness. It's almost so hot and humid that I'm not so sure I should take her outside, especially for any length of time. Maybe we'll hit the pool later? We'll see how naps go. And I have a project this afternoon that I'd like to get done so we'll see.
Ok, off to shower while she's napping. I have to drop off our bassinet at a friend's house so they can use it for their little one soon and then Morgan's going to Mary's for lunch while Adam and I meet with our financial adviser to take care of a few things. Later gators.
No comments:
Post a Comment