Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I Tooted.

So before I forget I have to document this story that I've told some of you already simply b/c I'll tell anyone who'll listen and has half a sense of humor. (warning - this may be funnier in real life and not so much in text)

Friday afternoon after her nap, Morgan informed me that she needed to go #2. So off to the potty we went and while Morgan was pushing and doing her business, she tooted once (duh, she's poopin'). I try not to react too much when this happens b/c of course if she knows it's funny to toot then she's going to do so loudly at the front of church sometime when it's super quiet. So anyway, I barely reacted but her eyes lit up and she pushed harder and tooted again. I'm starting to giggle now and am holding her pants up in front of my face (sometimes it's hard to poop with your pants on, you know) to try to hide my giggles....and no kidding you the child pushes harder 3 more times to toot and has me practically rolling on the floor and doing my best to hide it. Finally she does more business and then realizes she's back to air and starts all over again. I'm bawling from laughing without laughing by the way. I told her "mommy's eyes were being so silly" from all the crying and then we were done and outta there. Who'd have thought that tooting could have made me die laughing and pray that someday she doesn't take it up in front of church and share her "humor" with tons of other people....thank you, bodily functions, for yet another laugh.

One other thing - it ended up being rather nice out today so Morgan was outside with her daycare friends each riding in their own car. Morgan just kept pushing backwards and saying "oop!" every time she ran into the garage, a bump in the driveway, whatever. Meanest mom ever = taking her home. :-( Oh well. She can play tomorrow.

It's IEP season folks...two down, probably 10-14 more to go in the next two months...bah. But then it's SUMMER. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment