So we finally restarted swimming lessons after a rather long hiatus and Morgan....LOVED it. She splashed, kicked, *tried* going on her back but wasn't the biggest fan, blew 2 bubbles (otherwise licked at the water), CLUNG to these two toys when the toys came out while desperately wanting to play with all the other ones, and put both ears in the water 3x each. She was fine with coming out but when she realized she wasn't going back in, it got a little rough. :-D Nothing a raisin snack chaser didn't help with. But oddly enough I'm rather tuckered out from swimming lessons, so it might be an early night for me...after some apple pie and whipped cream, that is.
But now I'm tuckered out, glad it's Friday tomorrow, but also am a little nervous b/c I'm testing out my New Year's Resolution and we're trying a new sitter. I've heard she's great but I'm just scared that Morgan's going to cry the entire time. We're going to a party where you bring a few pre-determined ingredients and then have to create based on what you have and the knowledge in your group. No recipes. Should be fun....so long as I don't find out Morgan's at home bawling. Get over it, self. Get over it.
By apple pie, I meant grapefruit. Suddenly citrus sounds better. Maybe I'm still sick. Who wouldn't want apple crumb pie and whipped cream!? Too bad I don't have room for both.
Obviously I hated the old font I tried. I think this one is significantly better and maybe one that might stick for more than 4 days.
Holy random thoughts post, batman.
No comments:
Post a Comment