Here you go! Pictures of the 17-week belly. I knew I had grown a bit this past week, but the pictures sure don't lie! Wow! Maybe it's just me but I'm feelin' like this baby must have doubled in size this WEEK instead of how s/he will in the next FEW weeks. I was STARVING the first half of the week and that has slowed some. Had some round ligament pain today while at work (stretching of ligaments in the front of my body to prepare for "size changes") but I pushed on them a bit, some simple massage, and it was fine. A lot of it is in my lower belly or hip flexors right now. Completely off topic for a second - I got a balloon at work for finishing my first year as a guinea pig mentee in some new program, and every time Jessie (9-mon old puppy) realizes it's existence, she starts barking her big girl bark and gets all defensive. It's happening while I type while made me think of it. ;-) I hope kids are half as funny as dogs can be. :) Anyway, enjoy the pictures! I'm going to go eat dinner!


No comments:
Post a Comment