
Well, ladies and gentleman, we've reached yet another milestone. We're half-way there to meeting our daughter!! HALF WAY! This first half has gone really fast and while I'd like to say I'm peppy and doing all sorts of things, I'm feeling very much the opposite tonight. I'm just plum tired and I think the end of the school year is catching up with me. Tomorrow is my last day seeing school-aged kiddos but I've still got birth-3 as I kept that caseload all summer. It's not like we have a reason for a little extra cash flow and a reason for me to go places besides the mall...:) Here's the belly this week - which Adam has informed unprompted is "going straight out." He's the best husband I could ever ask for. :)
Our little girl has been much more active this week and I feel her regularly now. I still haven't felt her on the outside as well as we did last Saturday night due to her "stinkerness" of holding still as soon as I touch my belly, but we're getting close again.
Here are the really good pictures...of our little girl!! Enjoy! The first one is the front of her face. This one is almost always not the most pleasant and makes her look a little scary...but she's our little scary one and I don't care! :)

Next is her tiny little arms...and her little bitty fingers! We can't WAIT for that little hand to grab our fingers...
And the next two are her profile pictures. The first one turned out better than the second one but since they are our daughter and are amazing, I'm putting them both on. :) Enjoy!! And check our all four chambers in her heart! And her amazingly cute little nose!

Oh and I suppose I could inform you of our stats this week...
Baby:
measuring somewhere around 11oz. (judging by the u/s and typical weight at this point)
10" long from head to heel (they start measuring this way from now on since her legs are not so tucked to her torso)
beautiful as all get out. Trust me. :)
Me:
Ugh, this is a harder post...total weight gain is ~14lbs already. I took a big jump these past two weeks, but especially this past week. I blame the baby. :) Of course!
Feeling kicks regularly - as in a very active baby in the morning, tapers off for a few hours over lunch, and then kicks more on the way home. Then a bit at night before bed. I think she was up at 5am this morning, but it could have been those darn birds making a ruckus outside too...
No comments:
Post a Comment