Tuesday, June 9, 2009

All is well

First off, I have to say 1.19 more days of work until SUMMER! Woo hoo!

Secondly, I am pleased to report that after a cautionary visit to the doctor's office today after yesterday's "stupid dog" incident when she jumped on my belly, the baby is fine (156bpm heartbeat) and I just have a sore lower right belly. And actually, shortly after I left the doc's office, it started to feel better and hasn't bothered me much since. I figured that might happen, but I still am glad I went just to make sure. I wouldn't know what I would do if something was wrong when she's born and it could have been something preventable with a quick checkup. While the doctor was taking the baby's heartbeat, the doctor said, "oh!" and then told me that the little blip in the heartbeat was the baby movin' and shakin'. :) The nurse (before the doctor came in) asked me if it hurt right at that moment...but I couldn't really tell her b/c the baby was kicking directly on the spot Jessie poked me! Needless to say, we're both fine and glad to be so.

Adam is now in Montreal until Friday. I am looking forward to my last full day of work and then completing some serious cleaning that has been neglected in anticipation of more time at home in a few days. Ah, summer. What a beautiful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment