No, it's not the traditional waddling super pregnant women are known to do...it's when a pregnant person goes on a walk with another pregnant friend and another potentially pregnant friend. Which is what baby and I did today after work. Yes - that dreaded four-letter word WORK. Which is another thing I did all day today. But for the most part all my kids were good so it made the day go quickly.
We're starting to really miss Adam now that we're in week 3 of 4 straight of him being on the road/traveling for work. I know it's not easy for him either. We're really looking forward to next Wednesday when he's done traveling, we can concentrate on Steph & Patt's wedding, and then go on vacation - just the 2.5 of us. Sigh. At least I'm busy but at night it gets quiet when the dogs finally settle down. Ok, enough! Chin up buttercup! We're almost there!
As for the baby, she's doing great. Kicking lots. I tried to take a video of her kicking me last night b/c she was kicking so hard I could really SEE her moving my tummy. She's been active today, but not the super-hard kicks she was doing yesterday. And you guessed it - I had just had some of Julie's mother's strawberry rhubarb pie. We'll be at 23 weeks tomorrow...amazing how fast it's going. I am starting to get the itch that we don't have enough things for her. We already have several outfits and things for her to wear, burp clothes hand made by a great friend from work (thanks, Deb!!), a bassinet...but that's about it...she doesn't have a crib. She doesn't have a dresser or changing table. We don't have a rocking chair. We don't have a single diaper in the house. I know it's early yet, but I'm still getting that itch. I know we're getting her furniture in July so it's coming, but I'm just impatient I suppose. Riiigghhhhttt...Liss being impatient......that NEVER happens. ;-P
Well, it's getting late and I need to be up at some sort of decent hour so I can take the Murano in tomorrow morning for new front breaks before we head to the east coast in a week and a half. No need to drive 13 hours one way with iffy front breaks. I like my rotars the way they are - free at the moment. :) More tomorrow with 23 week belly pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment