Monday, September 14, 2009

Shower Pictures...finally. Worst. Poster. Ever. (occasionally)

Here are pictures from my baby shower two weekends ago - finally!! I would like to say that I'm going to post updated nursery pictures too (see FB since they're there already) tonight, but who knows. I will try! More soon...

Here I am with my "Mommy-to-be" wine glass...punch this time, wine next time! :)

Playing the "string game" where everyone cuts a string as big around as they think my belly is...Ellen Schmidt was the winner! Here, Grandma (to be) Sherri tries it out.

Emma Schmidt having fun under the table...

Here I am, very excited about receiving Baby's bedding!

Great Grandmas Schmidt & Skwor thinking about what this could be...(the diaper game).

Me and my BEAUTIFUL cake, says "Welcome, Baby Schmidt" on top. My stepmom, Susie's, business partner made it...clearly she was a baker in her previous life. :)

The diaper wreath that Godmother/Auntie Steph made!

Me & Trina, long-time friend.

Steph & I

The Grandmas-to-be, Susie, (me), Jackie, and Sherri

No comments:

Post a Comment