
(I meant to post this Saturday but never got around to uploading the pictures until today...) Here it is! The beautiful travel system! The first thing Adam did when he got home yesterday was to carry it into the house in preparation to put it together. He was nervous that it was the "ugly" red that we had seen on one we liked in a different store - until we opened it and it was PERFECT. Adam put it together without much difficulty although we (he) may have had a scare when the car seat didn't fit snugly in the stroller...until I informed him that you have to have the "baby cup holder" ON the front to keep the fit snug and secure. :) He was proud of himself, as was I, and it's great. Jessie even tried to *cautiously* get in the box once but was pretty freaked out once she was in there. Anyway, we love it! And then I ordered our diaper bag (back pack style) from Lands' End complete with the Schmidt monogram and it, too, is red and black to match the travel system. Adam thought that might be too much matching, but when he said he really didn't have that strong of an opinion about it, I did not order the cute baby blue with pink trim one, I ordered the red/black one so we'd be one rockin', matchin' family. :) Come on, you know me well enough by now to know I like things a certain way. (OCD, ahem, minor OCD)

So this morning Adam left for golf at 5:45am (this guy really likes his golf) as he was traveling with work buddies to Aledo, IL for golf this morning. Needless to say, I didn't get to sleep much after that. No clue why. I wasn't uncomfortable by any means - quite the opposite in fact. The baby was quiet and not bothering me. But finally with Maddie whining in the background (she heard me stirring and thought it was time to get up) I got up by 7am. Dang. I know my days are numbered and I try to take advantage, and bam. Up at 7am. I think part of it is that I'm excited for the baby shower today and the last, giant, pending baby shopping spree tomorrow. SOOOO excited for it all!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment