Thursday, September 24, 2009

We're full term!! 37 weeks today! :)

So we're officially considered FULL TERM! I know, I know, you're thinking that 40 weeks is full term but at 37 weeks her lungs are fully developed (for the most part) and she's just going to put on fat until she graces us with her presence. Which we positively can't wait for especially now that the nursery is 96% complete! All that needs to happen is for her butterfly appliques to be put up and it's 100% complete. :) We're waiting until Grandma Susie gets here tomorrow for that one though b/c she can see things we can't as we're rather left brained and she's very right brained.

Nothing new since yesterday on the baby front. Well, there was one thing. Last night I was sitting on the edge of the bed talking with Adam while he felt the baby kicking like a crazy monkey. She started to settle down and he took his hand off my belly...and she started kicking/pushing where his hand had been...like she was looking for him. So he puts his hand back where it had been and she kicks it a few times and settles...he takes it off (b/c he doesn't believe me) and she immediately kicks to try to find him again. Who knows if I'm right or not, but it makes me feel like they're bonding when they do that. So sweet... :)

Well, we just found out the dogs managed to find and roll in a dead possum. :( Late night baths for the fuzzy ones...and now I'm way too tired to wait for pictures to post, so those might have to be tomorrow....if I can sneak it in before the rehearsal dinner for Julie & Jason's wedding weekend, that is. So excited! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment