- Add to Morgan's food repertoire: kiwi and blueberries. Next on the list - strawberries (got approval from the sitter - she knows everything) and those little dissolvable stars. Since she's getting so good at sitting and her fine motor control is quite good now, I think she's ready.
- I guess Morgan is making some good gross motor control at Mary's house. I was excited b/c she's doing well at home, but Mary said today that Morgan is starting to move PLENTY on her own and it won't be long...
- Speaking of the next movement step, I was able to support Morgan's legs/knees last night and she was able to hold herself up (on the arm end) on all 4s for about 4-5 seconds. Progress, baby!
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Food & Shakin'
Few quick notes while Morgan takes an uncharacteristic late day weekday nap as she skipped her afternoon nap at the sitter's...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment