Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy First Easter, Morgan!

Happy Easter blog followers!!

Happy Easter! What a lovely day...Morgan was the cutest stinkin' thing I've ever seen in her Easter dress and I'm so glad she got to wear it. But dang if this kid would take any sort of decent nap today...but she got enough sleep in to keep her from being too terribly fussy so we'll call it a victory.

Mommy & Morgan on Easter Sunday.

Opening Easter basket(s) at home

Mmm...tasty cow...thanks Easter bunny...

Morgan is amazing. I think it's b/c of her cold (or possible teething - one can never tell, especially rookie parents) but she slept until 7am this morning. SEVEN. A. M. And she only needed nuk plugs 2x which meant once for each of us. We all woke up feeling rather rested and happy this morning. Maybe that's why Morgan didn't sleep much today...either way, thank you Morgan for the extra (needed) sleep.

Having fun with her Easter package from Aunt Steph and Patt

Ah ha! Someone loves being dressed up.

Morgan didn't have to search for her Easter basket this year, but she enjoyed exploring everything that came in them...yes, them. I needed 2 baskets for all her stuff. :) She got: wooden toy animals, 3 books, a swimsuit cover (for our upcoming trip to Kansas), a toy bus that has a little guy and legos inside, and hair bows. Adam got an Ipod armband, some candy, and frames for his desk as he doesn't have any pictures of Morgan! Both of us are sharing some tiny cadbury eggs. I got a gift card from Von Maur where I'm going to buy my crazy jeans when I finish losing the very last of my baby weight. Sigh. Wish I didn't have to say that when she's 5.5 months old...

Test-driving bunny ears from Grandma Susie & Grandpa Andy

Easter bunny photo shoot...not so easy this year.

Happy Easter!

Ok, off to give the kid a bath. She's been lounging in the recliner with Adam for the past 25 minutes. She's doing this new "feeling" with her fingers where she kind of rakes new/different textures to explore. Adam thinks this is the greatest thing. I think it's cool she's exploring and learning. See ya, bring on the dirty monkey child!

No comments:

Post a Comment