I feel like I don't have much but feel the need to update Morgan's stats/development a little bit since it's been a while. Forgive me for any repeats.
Morgan, when placed on her tummy, now almost always digs her fists into the floor and lifts her chest off the ground. One of these days she's going to figure out her legs too and then we're in for it - mobile baby. Then we will finally invest in those expensive baby gates for the stairs...and yes, the ones with the doors built in. My luck we'd get the cheap ones, I'd have the baby in my arms, try to step over, and go down the stairs sacrificing myself to save the child person. No thanks. Will spend the extra moola for the convenient door.
When Morgan pushes herself up while on her tummy, she now randomly loses her balance and accidentally rolls over onto her back. HILARIOUS to see the look on her face once she settles and realizes she's survived the crazy-fast roll-over.
Morgan has been "talking" like crazy lately. She's using all sorts of sounds and has been using variegated babbling for a few weeks now (various consonants in her "ramblings"). Today she was telling whoever would listen at the mall about something crazy interesting.
Speaking of the mall, we (and by we I mean I) were/was super interested in having Morgan's picture taken with the Easter bunny but we were too cheap to spend $24 for one 5x7 and a few wallets. I'm sure she'll thank us later when she's not screaming with EB...however, it was GREAT to see my nieces' picture with the EB and my older niece crying her poor little eyes out...only b/c it was cute. Sad little duck. :)
EB comes tomorrow. I'm pretty sure he's bringing me a gift card towards my crazy expensive jeans for when I reach my goal weight (only 7lbs to go as of last check!!). SUPER excited to collect said gift cards. (Von Maur for all you who might be intersted.) :-P
My battery is dying on my computer. I suppose I should charge the darn thing and go wash some bottles. Adam took care of loading diapers in the wash tonight so that was a nice thing to skip. Go hubs. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment