And today was Morgan's first swimming lesson! I have no pictures of this week's lesson b/c it's too hard to juggle a wet baby, myself, and an expensive camera in the pool area. Next week when Adam's home, it's on.
She did really well! Morgan just kind of "took it all in" and didn't go overly crazy but didn't hate it either. She went to swimming lessons with her friends Olivia (and dad Kurt) and JoJo (and his mom, Casey and dad, Joe). JoJo was a splasher while Olivia took a while to warm up - and then did better than them all by floating with a little help from dad. Morgan and JoJo both went under with Casey's advice of blowing in their faces and as soon as they stop sucking in air, dunk. Morgan was fine with it the first 2x...3rd one...a little protesting to let me know she was done with that for the lesson. :)
The swimming lesson was more laid back than I thought it might be...they practiced putting their ears in the water, their noses...sang some songs, played with some water toys. I'm glad we're doing it but it's less structured than I thought it would be. Fun fun though and it's good for her!
I hate whining. So much. But my back is still killing me. I'm off to go stretch and find some ibuprophen. Sigh. Stupid back. It's really putting a damper on things at the moment. :-/
On a positive note, however, Steph and Patt are coming to visit tomorrow night!! SOOOOO excited about this. Now...how to clean while feeling like this and Adam not getting home until 8pm tomorrow night (stupid late flight)...
No comments:
Post a Comment