Thursday, March 19, 2009
10 weeks - Bring on the fatigue
Poor Adam. He woke up first this morning since he starts 7 days in a row of 12-hr shifts. Then I got up shortly thereafter...on the wrong side of the bed. I was so over tired from a busy (albeit short) week of work and just staying up too late, hormones, the whole 9 yards. Thankfully the girls were good and I have an understanding husband or the morning could have gone very differently. It didn't help knowing that I had a crazy busy day ahead of me - at work by 7:30, double IEP meeting at 8:00 (twins), kids from 8:50-3:10 with a 20 minute lunch, a grad school student coming to observe all day, and then a final IEP at 3:15 before going home. Thankfully it all turned out ok, as my parents didn't show for the morning IEP and the afternoon one was cancelled b/c the whole family was sick (2nd one in 2 weeks like that! I hope I don't get it!). I made it through, came home and had leftover mashed potatoes to tide me over until Adam gets home around 7pm, and am sitting watching TV, letting the dogs in/out, and bummin' around online. I will need to soak up these days and never take them for granted as they will change BIG time come October! No big plans for this weekend other than SLEEPING IN for me, poor Adam will be working all weekend. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment