Monday, March 23, 2009
The Day of the Come 'n Go Headache
You guessed it - pregnancy headaches galore today! I woke up with a raging one and finally by lunch when I could hardly move my eyeballs so I took one tylenol (sp?) that seemed to really do the trick - along with some great chinese (I would recommend the hunan chicken). Got through the rest of the day and the headache came back around 4pm...this time tylenol didn't work so hard. So yup, you guessed it, sitting on the couch in my pjs. Tomorrow's the day I'm going to tell work and then we won't have to worry about who knows. It's been nice having "our little secret" but it will be even nicer to not have to watch everything I say and do anymore. I'm willing to bet that people will be more understanding of any "duh-ness" I've had in the past few months. I told my evaluation team today (2 women) and they said they had both noticed I hadn't been the first one to get my reports done for a while...it's because it's much harder to think when you're pregnant. Any of you who've gone or are going through it can back me up on this one! Back to "Chuck," my dull headache, and more soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment