...was purchased yesterday. I just forgot to mention it. We were walking through BRU/TRU and I saw the only pink plastic golf set and refused to leave the store without it. It was also on sale. I had yet to find a pink one so it was double-y exciting. Once we got home, I realized it was a present for her 1st birthday...ugh. Of course I'm excited to see her grow and learn but really? Does she have to? I'm guessing that's why people have more than one. :) Which is obviously OUR master plan. Long story short - Morgan does NOT need a golf set for her birthday. I'm guessing this might have been a popular choice due to Adam's and my hobby.
Morgan and I had a good day. She was a little fussy late afternoon but I wouldn't be shocked if there was another tooth involved even though I have no evidence besides a routinely, short-lived, fussy baby sometime during the day. We did SS this morning, ran one errand (of 3, fussy baby strikes again) and then came back home for lunch. She ate a rather huge lunch and then played for a while before talking to herself for TWENTY minutes before finally going down for a nap. I cleaned, showered, and played with her some more when she woke up. Adam came home from work a bit early before golf and then Morgan and I were on our own again. I think she gets bored with me. She didn't eat much for supper but a walk at the riverfront cured the fussies.
Morgan was way into books today which of course, thrilled me. :) Other than that, not a terribly eventful day. Work tomorrow and Wednesday, and then some time off. Not much of that left...ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment