Morgan is at Mary's at the moment. She went this morning before my dentist appt and I just figured she could stay through her afternoon nap b/c I had a billion errands to run and things to do in prep for this and next weekend. I'm sort of regretting that now b/c although all my errands and things to do at home went SUPER well (ok, minus the cleaning that didn't really happen...yet) and fast since I didn't have a little monkey in tow, now I want her here to hold and play with and she's SLEEPing. I have the urge to call and make sure she's still sleeping and Mary didn't forget to call me...but I'm going to wait another 15 minutes yet. ;-)
No top teeth yet. My dentist said that usually it happens about a month after the first bottom teeth and if that holds true, then we have about 2 weeks to go. Morgan hasn't been up at night anymore since Wed. night, so we shall see.
I have a baby shower tomorrow for a friend in Muscatine, Melanie, who is expecting Baby Martin #1. I'm making a few things for it and picking up balloons on the way tomorrow morning and am getting rather excited. Adam is staying home to watch her and golfing Sunday instead of Sat. morning. He sounds excited to take her to Great River Days (not on the river since it's all flooded and such) while I'm gone and he's just been a trooper this week as I feel like I've been gone a lot.
Last night I went for a run for about 40 minutes (around 3 miles - slow poke!) and I. felt. awesome. I really like running now and don't feel like I'm going to die every time I attempt it. I took Jessie along and she had fun too. She's moving a touch slower today (only obvious b/c I know her - anyone else would think she's crazy as ever) which makes me smile. Maddie was SUPER sad that she didn't get to go last night so Adam's taking her tonight while I stay home. I can't WAIT to get this jogger...I just have to connect with my SS instructor on a non-SS day so I can get it. :) Then we can all go together as a family and not only while the baby is sleeping.
Speaking of baby, not much is new since my last post. Which of course means I'll think of a million things, right? She's still super into books and made Adam read about 15 last night while I was at a friend's Mary Kay party. Other than that, she's her normal adorable, crazy smart, *fast* little self. She LOVES being walked places but has no trouble crawling there too (with the occasional protest along the way).
Happy Friday! We have another busy weekend and then it's WI next weekend for my brother Ross' wedding to his fiance, Kristen. I'm eager to see how Morgan reacts...she's the littlest flower girl. xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment