Monday, July 19, 2010

TWO!! There are 2!! And she's 9 months old today.

9 months old!

Morgan and I were just playing and I caught a glimpse of her tooth...except that there were TWO teeth in there!! I saw them with my very own eyes! They FEEL like 1 but there are definitely 2 in there. I tried taking a picture but she's impossible and her lip/tongue definitely get in the way. I'll keep trying!! So excited!! TWO TOOFERS!! :-D

Addendum (I suppose this is what I do lately) to this post - it includes pictures, so WOO!! I forgot what pictures I all said I was going to post so I'll just post all the cute ones I can find...jk. That would be WAY too long. :) Still no pictures of these teeth but not for lack of trying. I still get excited every time I get a glimpse of them. Can't wait for Adam to see them Wednesday (he won't be home until after she goes to bed tomorrow night)!

Real quick - we had a good day. The SS workout this morning was awesome (a mix of killer, total sweat, and not quite dying exercises. We tried to find a jogger since I signed up to walk (with a little running) the Bix this year (a 7-mile course that I could never run but could def run/walk!) but had no luck. A friend asked me if I wanted to run/walk it and I thought sure! I'll just get a stroller....and then come to find they no longer allow "wheeled vehicles." That would include strollers. It's for the safety of the runners. 1) Don't run into my stroller/jogger. 2) Runners go ahead of strollers/walkers. Instantly safe for runners. 3) I can strap her to me but they asked that I make sure I'm hydrated...Hmm. Interesting. Needless to say, a friend of ours here in Muscatine volunteered to take her so that's great! Adam's got a golf tourney (shocker) so I needed someone stat. Thanks, Nancy! They have twin boys who are 2 1/2 so Morgan should have a good time. She did last Friday when they came over for pizza and a fire. :)

Ok, on to the pictures. I have several little projects I want done tonight and they are all on this dang thing (computer). Enjoy!

You have to click on this picture to make it bigger...
This is how she "pets" Jessie...and Jessie's so good and just takes it.

Crawling down the hall but stopping to play Patty-cake.

Morgan standing in her bed like a big girl...sigh.

Dang Jessie...this is what Morgan's hair looks like after Jessie takes a lick.

This child LOVES this bus driver. L.O.V.E.S.

Such a big girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment