Saturday, July 3, 2010

Packing for WI Dells 2010

I LOVE how this trip's packing is going. Here's why :
  1. I did all my errands YESTERDAY so today I don't have to go anywhere to complete any packing (ok, I went to Target after SS for Morgan's floaty pool thing).
  2. Adam's home today and has basically all of his chores done so I am relatively free to pack as needed.
  3. Morgan's napping a bit more than usual today so that only helps with the packing process...except for packing her clothes, that is!
  4. We're in no rush tomorrow but are shooting to leave b/w 9:00-9:30 so we can have a nice, relaxing lunch on the way to the Dells. I'm eager for Adam to have that kind of lunch with us where we have all the fun...I'm just hoping it's not strictly a mommy/daughter thing - I'd love to share it with him!
Therefore, packing for this trip is significantly less stressful than it typically is. I also have a very thorough list which always helps. :) The only thing that needs to happen tomorrow is Adam to take the dogs to the kennel (which I think they might have caught a cold at last time...they sneeze a LOT now...ugh) and pick up ice for the cooler on his way home. Off I go to pack while everyone else in the house is sleeping. I see a problem with that...

Also, I had a HORRIBLE dream this morning after Adam left for golf. I dreamt that Morgan was not necessarily my daughter but I was in some fairy tale place with my interpreter (from work) and some other person I can't remember. We spent a ton of time with Morgan and I think it was her dad(?) or male caretaker and I really grew to love her (obviously). It was time for us to leave and we weren't able to ever come back and I was devastated. I woke up crying and couldn't stop for a few minutes...awful dream. My baby. The end. If I don't post anything tonight, we're off to the Dells in the morning and I'm so excited!! Not sure if we'll have internet access there and I'm not bringing my laptop b/c most of the time it makes the trip and never gets taken out. Happy (early) 4th of July!!

No comments:

Post a Comment