Thursday, April 23, 2009

15 weeks and counting!



Here is the bassinet I was talking about in the last post. If it was this hard to get two dogs to sit still, imagine what it's going to be like with a baby in the mix!

Below you will see my 15 week pictures. Just say it. I feel a little defeated but nothing too horrible. I'm huge. Even just compared to last week. Update on baby size:

4" long crown to rump
2.5 oz in weight
about the size of a med/large apple

Now that said, how can that make me look like this?! Don't get me wrong. I know what I sound like so far and it's a little depressing, I know. I just hadn't realized I'd gotten that big this week and I was all prepared for a post that went something like "I haven't really changed since last week..." right. Not how it happened this time. :) That said, I'm getting really excited and anxious to feel this little tyke kick me. I find myself sitting really still just to see if I feel anything...but I'll keep you posted. Be sure that I will post it almost immediately after I stop freaking out/crying from being so excited. I still have some time for that yet though...more later. It's going to be a great day in the upper 70s and with a mental health day in progress and Adam off of work (after 10am), it's going to be just lovely. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment