Yesterday was a success! I found another pair of jeans (which happen to be too big right now as I found out at church while they kept creeping down) and a nice pair of khakis which is a good start. My success came at Motherhood Maternity where the sales lady was a great help and must have read my mind which said "I have no clue what I want."
As for today, we got up early and went to church. Come to find, it's Palm Sunday (we've been out of the loop for a few weeks). Then we went to our favorite breakfast spot at the Muscatine Family Restaurant before heading home. And you guessed it, I got a cup of the creamy chix and wild rice soup to go. It was awesome. We've done a bit here and there today but definitely got some R&R in. Adam's off to Quebec tomorrow until Friday. We might have family coming down for the Easter weekend but we're waiting to see if everything goes through. We'd love to have the company as it's been a while!
So now it's off to put together something light for dinner and relax a bit more before the shortened work week (yay!). Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment