So the past two days (including today) the baby has made me SOOOO hungry! Yesterday I was in pain several hours as I may have overdone it for lunch and then I wasn't quite as hungry as I thought for dinner...but then I had some caramel chex mix that I made from last weekend sitting on the counter...and it was too...good...to...resist! Resulting in a very OW feeling high in my tummy. So then baby and I laid on the couch pretty much the rest of the night (in PJs by 5:30pm) and fell asleep watching the Big 10 be slaughtered by the guys in baby blue. Sad...back to ON WISCONSIN!!
Today was a great day - no particular reason - just a good sunny day. My kids were all good. I must say, the body pillow we bought for me to sleep with has been a Godsend. For those of you who might not be familiar, pregnant people are not allowed to sleep on their backs (usually later in preg when the baby is bigger) as the baby's weight rests on vital blood supplies which can deprive the baby of some oxygen. Since I really like to sleep on my stomach (which for obvious reasons won't work later) I'm trying to get used to sleeping on my sides now rather than when I'm uncomfortable and unable to sleep for other reasons. The first night wasn't bad/good, but last night went really well. I still use a little back/belly time while I still can, but for the most part I feel like I've got this side thing down. My shoulders get sore but as I told Adam on the phone today (he's in Quebec for work), I'd rather have sore shoulders and a baby full of oxygen than anything else.
But off I got to feed the furbabies before I head off to the Y to walk with Julie. I'm looking forward to it. It's so easy to become lax and lazy when Adam's not home so by meeting Julie there, I have someone holding me accountable especially when I'm just a tad tired. Off I go or I'll be late!
No comments:
Post a Comment