Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Cute Hair! Yay!

I just got back from J. Michael's Salon and feel like I have the cutest hair ever! I went pretty light and since I missed my last cut due to morning sickness (thank you baby) my hair was pretty blah and still dark from winter coloring. Jason framed my face, gave me a summer color (or colors, really), and when I told him I thought my hair was "frickin' cute," he laughed and appreciated the comment. :) Definitely too much money well spent. :)

Baby Schmidt has been quiet the last day or two which is completely normal at this stage of the game. Between yesterday and today, I really only felt one kick and this time it was either a punch OR the baby completely flipped b/c it was on the lower right side instead of the upper left side of my uterus/baby home. This is odd to me b/c I (for some odd reason) thought the uterus was this relatively round thing but according to where the kicks were, my baby home must be oval. Or it was just coincidence. Who knows. By the way...I'm leaning a bit more towards feeling like this babers is a boy...I've been wrong before, but even though we're kind of hoping for a boy, I still get the feeling it's a boy...we'll find out in a month (pending a cooperative baby...and since this baby has Adam for a daddy, that might be debatable). :)

No comments:

Post a Comment