We're also interviewing a pediatrician tomorrow right before my doctor's appointment. We're aware that this is very late in a pregnancy to be figuring this out, but it turns out the one I had picked out is not taking patients at this time. So hopefully that will get figured out and she'll have a pediatrician before she gets here. :)

I went to a class tonight to learn how to use our rockin' Nikon D40 camera we bought a while ago to take great pictures of the newest Schmidt once she gets here. It was a good class...sparked some good conversation between the 4 of us that sort of went together...but I think I learned more from those 3 other women than I did from the guy presenting the class. But now I know how to make my pictures bluer or redder, take rapid pictures, and some other things I don't want to list now b/c it's late.

I suppose...I'm going to go to bed and likely Adam and the baby will stay up and play. Apparently I protest these antics between the two of them (moaning and telling them to leave me alone) but I'm too tired to wake up all the way and really make them sleep. G'night! Who knows what tomorrow will bring...
No comments:
Post a Comment