Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Twingy evening (8 days)

Tonight has been a good night thus far. But still no baby. No s/s (signs/symptoms) that she's thinking about coming...except I've been rather "twingy" in some areas although now that I think about it, it's subsided a bit in the past few hours. Maybe it's a sign that I'm dilating? Wouldn't that be great? Who knows...we'll find out in a day and a half when I have my next doctor appointment. It was increasing from mid-late afternoon until I got up and started doing things around the house for a while. I've also learned that vacuuming (which Adam has done the past two weeks) is much harder and takes much longer to do when you're almost 39 weeks pregnant. But damn do my floors look good. :) We also took the time to cut Adam's hair so he should be set for the next month or so and still look good for his first daddy/daughter/family pictures. :)

That's all I have for tonight I think...I'm tired and I think it's time I just lie down. I haven't done that all week really and it's just time. Thank you, and good night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment