- My water could break right now and even though I need to repack a few things, that would be fine with me.
- Sometimes I cry b/c I'm still pregnant.
- I feel guilty for crying afterward b/c it means that our daughter is doing what she needs to do to be healthy when she finally gets here.
- That while it's touching that people feel bad for me being in this "condition," sometimes I get sick of hearing about how people pity me - even though I pity me, too.
- I heart hormones. Ok, not really.
- I'm going to miss her kicks when she's finally on the outside.
- I'm also going to miss eating like nothing has any real calories. :) BIG bonus to this predicament. :)
- I'm so proud of the father Adam is going to be.
- I'm petrified how the dogs (mostly Jessie) are going to react to guests at home and how I'm going to handle it b/c I have NO patience for a misbehaving dog that knows better.
- I would give quite a bit of money right now to know her birthday. I'd even throw in a bonus if you could tell me a.m. or p.m. And I DON'T mean our induction date of Monday, Oct. 19th.
- I'm trying a million home remedies to get her out. Nothing. I give. We'll try nothing tonight.
- I'm done with my confessions...for now.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Confessions of an Overdue Pregnant Woman (day 1)
I confess...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment