Saturday, October 3, 2009

Pampered Mommy Day (12 days)

Today was a great Saturday - one of the best on record, actually - as it was "Pampered Mommy" morning here in Muscatine. My bff from back home, Steph, sent me a prenatal massage from my salon I now go to here in Muscatine and I figured I best use it sooner rather than later or it wouldn't be a prenatal massage and would just be a regular one in case the baby came a little early. So I booked my appt and was all set to go. Then I realized I had acquired another gift certificate from another close friend, Julie, who's wedding was last weekend, and I decided that if they had an opening after my massage that I'd get my feet taken care of too. Sure enough, they had an opening for a pedicure and I was in. It was a GREAT 2.5 hours or so and I left feeling much more relaxed and just overall better. :) It was perfect timing too b/c the last two nights my hips have been acting up again (typically happens a few nights out of a week) so my masseuse was able to take good care of those sore spots. Sigh. Coolest. Friends. Ever. :) Then we had McDonalds...oops. :)

We don't have any other plans that will take us out of the house today which is just what the doctor ordered. I'm looking forward to spending the day with Adam and the dogs, relaxing, FINISHING packing (I mean it this time), and doing some light cleaning around the house. Movie night in front of a fire? Might just be in the cards...yup, I think so. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment