Last night ended on a rough note. I had a really good cry and was just down right sad that we haven't met our little girl yet, that I'm still pregnant, and I have no idea when this is going to be over/started. I woke up kind of sad still this morning but once I got to work, my coworkers made me feel tons better (I don't think they were even trying!) but the rest of the day went much more smoothly. Well, it was busy as all get out but that was great! Made the day go very quickly. I was at work for an extra hour at the end of the day due to wishful thinking - that I wouldn't be here Tues/Wed to finish my eval write ups. Then I finally got in touch with one of my birth-3 subs and had to do a ton of prep work to get that ready since one of them is starting this Friday. Either way it was a good day at work and I was happy to come home to a pair of crazy puppies and a great husband.
I asked Adam to go for a long walk with me b/c I don't think it's wise at this point to go alone...so after a dinner of mixed veggies and GIANT bowl(s) of PB Captain Crunch, we went for a long walk in our subdivision and over to the next one - a total of about 1.5ish miles. I did pretty well and only got tired enough to slow down the last 1/8th of a mile or so. I had lots of contractions along the way but nothing out of the ordinary from my BHCs. They've kept up but nothing regular, nothing painful. I'm going to take some time on the exercise ball and see if I can't shake her out. : ) I'm glad to be having a much better night than I did last night. Although right now I'd love to have some full-fledged cheddar and sour cream ruffles...what are the chances of Adam going to get me some? Hmm...I'd say slim to none...he's not a fan of getting me any cravings. :-/ But I heart him anyway. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment